Monday, February 04, 2008

I love the letter Cc



Big C little c, what begins with c?
Cupcakes, concerts, cards and company!

A slightly weird observation I had was that nearly everything we did over the weekend started with the letter "C" . Too many years of watching Sesame Street I suppose…

I cleaned and worked at the speech team concession stand on Friday.

Saturday I cleaned some more, baked cupcakes with white chocolate peppermint cream cheese frosting, and cooked a casserole to prepare for company. Then I went to see my daughter play her cello in an honor orchestra concert.

Later that night I went to another concert. The St. Olaf College orchestra performed here and we hosted 4 of the students for the night (company).

Sunday after I had my morning coffee, I went to the flee market and bought cards, a colorful toy top and a couple of baby booties. I finished the day by reading comic books to my son and carving a camper for a linocut.

Sorry this is such a corny post!

2 comments:

Christy Amular said...

I love the letter C too! Fun post! :)

Emily said...

I love comments from Christy! :)