Thursday, February 22, 2007

Preparing for a Blizzard


supplies.jpg
Originally uploaded by Flying Time Designs.
Yesterday it was almost 60º here. Tomorrow, there's a good chance of severe thunderstorms, and we're in a bilzzard watch for Saturday. We're used to crazy weather like this in Nebraska and we know how to prepare. After work, I went shopping for all the necessary supplies. Milk, water, bread, batteries…no…styrofoam, clay & paint. What could be worse than being snowed in without craft supplies? As long as I have everything I need to make what I want to make, I'm perfectly happy to be stuck inside, unable to leave the house, cut off from the rest of the world for a few days. (I will get all the groceries we need before the storm too.) Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

No comments: