Sunday, February 18, 2007

I Hate Sewing!


fabric.jpg
Originally uploaded by Flying Time Designs.
The sewing machine and I don't get along very well and I don't like reading patterns. So why did I buy fabric yesterday? A couple of years ago I got rid of a big stash of homespun plaids and calicos that I had collected in the '90s and never used. After that I swore I would never buy fabric again unless I had a specific project that I needed it for and planned to make right away. It really wasn't too hard to stop buying fabric 'cause there just wasn't anything new and different in the local stores and I don't really like buying fabric on-line. But we now have a store about 40 miles from here that has really cool, fun, fabric and when I was there yesterday, I gave in to temptation.

No comments: