Saturday, August 25, 2007

Bark!

I promised some friends I would post pictures of these barkcloth drapes I found at an antique store last weekend. Right now I have them hanging in my living room. My hope is that one day they will be converted into pillows/cushions/curtains for my Airstream (if I ever get one).

Cooky and the other puppy book were added to my "vintage puppy collection" last weekend as well. My mom bought me all the ceramic puppies when my son was born because my intent was to decorate his room in a puppy theme. However, his love of tractors at the age of two replaced the puppy idea with plans to create a farm themed room. Now he's into superheroes and I have elaborate plans to paint a cityscape on his walls in bright comic book colors with speech balloons and the whole shabang. We'll see if he stays interested long enough for me to get that done. Anyway, the puppies have found a happy home in my living room.



No comments: